My poor pud spent Christmas eve, Christmas day and a bit of boxing day teething badly with blood red cheeks and piercing cries. But thankfully she's back to her happy self just in time for new year.
We haven't done much for new year for a while due to having babies in the house and trying to find a sitter on new years eve is like looking for rocking horse poo. So the hubby and i tend to stay up until midnight, pop a bottle of bubbly and think about what the new year could bring us.
Here are my new year goals for the forthcoming year.
- To take control of our finances by doing sensible food shopping and sticking to a monthly budget.
- To cook more and organise what we're having for lunch, tea etc in advance so i can buy food we need not just what i think will do.
- To get back to my old 12stone (or lighter!), size 12 self after baby boy has arrived in May.
- To shout at my hubby less, he is a great hubby and i should tell him more instead of yelling at him for leaving his shoes in the lounge AGAIN!
- To not have any more children after my baby boy is born, I'm thinking of getting sterilised.
- And lastly to try and not get so stressed (this is the long shot goal lol!)
What will your new year's goals be? or do you not set any? whatever you all do i hope you all have a happy new year xxxxxxx